Chelsea vs Arsenal live stream and match preview, Sunday 6 November, 12pm GMT
Chelsea vs Arsenal live stream and match preview
Looking for a Chelsea vs Arsenal live stream? We’ve got you covered with our handy guide.
Chelsea have not won in the league since beating Aston Villa in mid-October, and since then they have drawn with Brentford and Manchester United, before suffering a heavy defeat to Brighton at the weekend last.
Despite progressing to the Champions League knockout stages in midweek, Chelsea are still licking their wounds from the Amex Stadium – particularly as it was not a happy return for Graham Potter and Marc Cucurella. They will therefore be looking for a positive turnaround this weekend against the league leaders, as they now sit sixth in the table, outside the race for the top four.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang will also seek revenge against Mikel Arteta for ousting him from Arsenal last January. Aubameyang has slammed the Arsenal manager for treating him with little respect in the interim, and would love nothing less than to score against the Gunners at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.
Meanwhile, Arsenal are in a vein of rich form. They head into the game against Chelsea after a comprehensive 5-0 win over Nottingham Forest last weekend, and then topped their Europa League group on Thursday to automatically advance to the knockout stages of the competition.
Arsenal are still two points clear in the Premier League as well. Only one other club failed to win the league after earning 31 or more points after 12 games in a season, that team being Newcastle United in the 1995-96 season.
Goals certainly haven’t been hard to come by this season either, dropping 30 goals in 12 games played so far. Indeed, they are the only team to have scored in every league game this season and will look to extend that record against Chelsea on Sunday.
They will, however, have to play without longtime injured star Emile Smith-Rowe, while the extent of Takehiro Tomiyasu’s injury is still being assessed. Ben Chilwell suffered a hamstring injury on Wednesday in the Champions League and will join Chelsea teammates Reece James, N’Golo Kante and Wesley Fofana on the treatment table.
Michael Oliver will be the referee for Chelsea vs Arsenal.
Chelsea vs Arsenal will be played at Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea vs Arsenal is the only Premier League game to start at 12 noon on Sunday. It was originally scheduled for the Saturday lunchtime kick-off but, as Arsenal were playing in the Europa League on Thursday night, it was moved to Sunday.
Kick off and chain
Kick-off is at 12pm BST on sunday november 6 and the game is broadcast live on BTSport 1 (opens in a new tab) United Kingdom. See below for international streaming options.
If you’re out of the country for a series of Premier League fixtures, your domestic on-demand services unfortunately won’t work – the broadcaster knows where you are thanks to your IP address (boo!). You won’t be able to watch it, which isn’t ideal if you’ve paid for a subscription and still want to follow the action without resorting to the illegal streams you’ve found on Reddit.
But help is at hand. To get around this, all you need to do is get a virtual private network (VPN), assuming it complies with your broadcaster’s T&Cs. A VPN creates a private connection between your device and the internet, which means the service can’t determine where you are and won’t automatically block the service you paid for. All information in between is fully encrypted – and that’s a result.
There are many good value for money options and FourFourTwo currently recommends:
International Premier League TV rights
• UK: sky sports (opens in a new tab) and BT Sports (opens in a new tab) are again the two main actors, but Amazon (opens in a new tab) also have a slice of the pie in 2022/23.
• United States: NBC Sports Group owns the rights to the Premier League, with Peacock Bounty (opens in a new tab) streaming platform showing even more than the 175 games broadcast last season. If you take a fuboTV subscription (opens in a new tab) for games not on Peacock Premium, you will be able to watch all matches.
• Canada: The way to watch Premier League football in 2022/23 is fuboTV (opens in a new tab)who has exclusive rights to all the action.
• Australia: Optimus Sports (opens in a new tab) will show all Premier League games of the season. Non-subscribers can access the action via a Recover the TV box (opens in a new tab) and other streaming-friendly devices.
• New Zealand: Sky Sports (opens in a new tab) features all 380 matches, plus various highlights and magazine shows throughout the week, plus the Champions League.