Tottenham vs Liverpool live stream and match preview, Sunday 6 November, 16:30 GMT
Tottenham vs Liverpool live stream and match preview
Looking for a Tottenham vs Liverpool live stream? We’ve got you covered with our handy guide.
Antonio Conte is known for setting up his teams defensively, and on Sunday that will likely be further exacerbated by the fact that he will be three strikers short in Son Heung-min, Dejan Kulusevski, Richarlison. All three are currently injured, leaving only Harry Kane as Conte’s only favorite starter.
Cristian Romero is also ruled out of the Liverpool clash, meaning the Spurs manager will opt for a squad that covers up his defensive weaknesses. Last weekend they managed to dispatch two goals at Bournemouth before coming back from 2-0 up to win 3-2, while in midweek they booked their place in the Champions League last 16 as group winners, having beaten Marseille 2-1 away from home. .
Therefore, Spurs will likely always enter the game in good spirits, regardless of the injuries they have suffered in recent weeks. They are also still third in the table, just five points behind league leaders Arsenal, despite having been criticized for their results this season – a win against Liverpool will be a real statement of intent.
When it comes to Liverpool it’s hard to know where to start. As well as losing 4-1 to Napoli in September, the Reds looked imperious in the Champions League and also booked their place in the next round of the competition on Tuesday.
However, in the league, it’s a whole different story.
An inconsistent Premier League start was forgotten when Liverpool beat Manchester City in mid-October, with fans hoping the result would signal a turnaround in their season. While they managed to beat West Ham afterwards, the last two games produced embarrassing performances.
Indeed, defeats to Nottingham Forest and Leeds United really showed Liverpool’s shortcomings – nothing but a win against Spurs would satisfy Jurgen Klopp, or the Liverpool faithful.
They are still without Luis Diaz, Joel Matip, Arthur Melo and Diogo Jota, with all four players out through injury. Naby Keita is back in training but still comes back in top form.
Andy Madley will be the referee for Tottenham vs Liverpool.
Tottenham vs Liverpool will be played at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Tottenham vs Liverpool is the final match of the weekend, which will be played at 4.30pm on Sunday.
Kick off and chain
Kick-off is at 4.30pm BST on sunday november 6 and the game is on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League (opens in a new tab) United Kingdom. See below for international streaming options.
If you’re out of the country for a series of Premier League fixtures, your domestic on-demand services unfortunately won’t work – the broadcaster knows where you are thanks to your IP address (boo!). You won’t be able to watch it, which isn’t ideal if you’ve paid for a subscription and still want to follow the action without resorting to the illegal streams you’ve found on Reddit.
But help is at hand. To get around this, all you need to do is get a virtual private network (VPN), assuming it complies with your broadcaster’s T&Cs. A VPN creates a private connection between your device and the internet, which means the service can’t determine where you are and won’t automatically block the service you paid for. All information in between is fully encrypted – and that’s a result.
There are many good value for money options and FourFourTwo currently recommends:
International Premier League TV rights
• UK: sky sports (opens in a new tab) and BT Sports (opens in a new tab) are again the two main actors, but Amazon (opens in a new tab) also have a slice of the pie in 2022/23.
• United States: NBC Sports Group owns the rights to the Premier League, with Peacock Bounty (opens in a new tab) streaming platform showing even more than the 175 games broadcast last season. If you take a fuboTV subscription (opens in a new tab) for games not on Peacock Premium, you will be able to watch all matches.
• Canada: The way to watch Premier League football in 2022/23 is fuboTV (opens in a new tab)who has exclusive rights to all the action.
• Australia: Optimus Sports (opens in a new tab) will show all Premier League games of the season. Non-subscribers can access the action via a Recover the TV box (opens in a new tab) and other streaming-friendly devices.
• New Zealand: Sky Sports (opens in a new tab) features all 380 matches, plus various highlights and magazine shows throughout the week, plus the Champions League.